Classic diner shaped white mug with hand painted 'balls.' in olive green.
"Bollocks." They say that in the UK all the time. Do you know what means? You probably do but I'm always surprised when I find folks using British slang who have no clue what it actually means. One time at a soccer game I told the guy next to me what wanker meant- cause he'd spent an hour shouting 'the referee's a wanker!' Yeah, he stopped saying it.
Anywho, bollocks basically means balls. And I say let's take it on like the Brits do. Bollocks is such a versatile word and balls can be too. Balls to it. Balls! That takes balls!
Think of all the varied meanings just these phrases could have. So- balls. Enough said.
- Mugs require a 5-7 business day creation period before shipping. If you need this sooner, please contact us at EmailKnot@gmail.com *before* ordering.
- Mug is microwave and dishwasher safe. Ink is heat-set but please do not use abrasives on the painted surface. Mug is approximately 3.75" tall and holds about 8 oz, but weighs over a pound (which is why shipping is so expensive- these are the old fashioned heavy diner mugs).
- Want to add a name to the mug? Just choose "personalized" and I will paint the requested name on the side of the mug facing the drinker.
- When choosing orientation, the illustration will face away from the drinker when the handle is in the selected hand.
- Note, mug will be made to order so may vary slightly from photo.